Thursday, June 07, 2012

The "Official" Alpha Dude Joke Book

Well, I put it off as long as I could (my mother once told me I would never amount to anything because I procrastinate, so I told her, "You just wait!"), but I finally finished and published my first book.

That's it right over there ------------>
If you are looking for a collection of good, clean jokes that you can openly tell in church (or anyplace else), then you've come to the right place.

I like to make people laugh, or at least smile.
I don’t care if people are laughing with me or at me. As long as they are laughing, that means they are experiencing at least the slightest bit of joy, even if only for a moment.
I know it isn’t my job to make people happy, but I try to at least make them feel good while I have the chance.

One thing I’ve learned since I was asked to be the Alpha Dude, is that people like to laugh. They also like to share their own bits of humor with me as well.

I’ve tried my best to only include the funny ones here.

I wrote them down as best as I could remember, so if you see something you've heard before, only different, that's why.

You can see the book and the preview, and even order yourself a copy or two or three hundred or so, if you so desire.
Just click on the book cover over there on the sidebar to the right.

I’d also like to extend my appreciation to my big brother, Rick, who established the “Scott Trammell Project” at our church to insure that I don’t tell any joke more than once, and that the ones I do share are actually funny. If, for some reason, I do not adhere to this criteria, I get punched in the arm. Hard. Rick has enlisted several rather large and strong fellows to assist in this effort. I have learned a lot through this experience, and lucky for me, I learn quickly.

So go ahead, sit back and enjoy the ride. If you like what you see here, share the joy. If you don’t, then please don’t tell Rick, I’m not sure I could survive the beating.

“The joy of the Lord is my Strength”.


Blessings to you.

Alpha Dude

2 comments:

EE said...

I can't wait to read it, Dude.
If it's half as funny as you are on your blog, I'll consider it money well spent;)

CrazyDeb said...

Same here - ordered mine the other day and looking forward to getting it!