Friday, April 24, 2009

You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up.....

My job requires that I drive to different areas of our state quite often. During my travels, I’ve seen some rather interesting things. You are about to see why I now keep my camera with me whenever make these trips.
The following are a collection of a few of the photos I’ve taken during my travels around our state. You just can’t make this stuff up.




Apparently, this is where they bury the Old Baptists.
Not sure where they put the younger ones.







Obviously, part of Obama’s new economic plan….



The sign pretty much says it all. And, no, I have not eaten here.
I’m afraid to.

Now THIS farmer harvests his corn really faast!

Before you try to dispose of the body, make sure to check their ID first.

I hope you have enjoyed this trip to our state.

Please come back anytime.

2 comments:

EE said...

LOL! These made my night!
Thanks for the laugh, I needed it:)

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Hahahahah, I laughed out loud.