Here’s what she had to say about me on her blog…..
1) Alpha Dude at The World Observed by Me. I have no idea how this Dude found my website, but I'm very glad he did. Probably he was searching for the word God, because he loves God and Jesus and stuff. But anyway, I'm very glad he did find me because I love to read his website. He's lived a really amazing life and he and I are a lot alike in a lot of ways. The good ways, not the freaky psycho ways that I tend to bring to the party.
Does she Rock the Party, or what? I’m not sure how I found her site either, but I’m sure glad I did. She has a way of telling things that really make you think as well as laugh until it hurts. A visit to Chick’s site is always worth the trip.
In accepting this award, I get to choose 5 blogs that I would also like to present this award to. Choosing the 5 isn’t easy since all of the amazing people on my blogroll (I think that’s what you call those friends listed on my sidebar) are folks who make me think. Each one in a different way, but they’re all awesome, which is why they are there. So, after much thought, my 5 five nominees are listed below, in no particular order. If you don’t see your name there, please do not be offended, this hasn’t been easy (it required way too much thought).
1) Dr. John Linna of Dr. John’s Fortress. This guy is a good man who is always trying to help people out. He has a great sense of humor and has a thought provoking saying to share every day. I enjoy each visit to Pigeon Falls.
2) Gerbil at There’s a Penguin on the Telly. This gal can take normal every day happenings and present it in such a way that leaves you laughing, feeling her feelings or just sitting there saying, “Huh?”. Always a pleasant visit.
3) Terri at My4Kids. Terri and her husband Kelly are raising four kids in the Pacific Northwest and are getting ready to move to Alaska! She tells it like it is and seems to me to be a lot of fun. They have a son named Joshua, as do I, and I think that makes them pretty cool people.
4) Real Life in South Carolina. I don’t know her real name, but her husband has the coolest name! This amazing lady is raising 5 children and lives to tell us about it almost every day. She is a great mom even if some days she doesn’t think so. She learns things on her daily adventures and I appreciate her for letting us in on the lesson learned. She and her husband Scott (see, I told you he has a cool name) also have a son named Joshua. Awesome.
5) Katrina A. from Transplanted and Growing. She is the real deal and isn’t afraid to admit that she is human. She is truly blessed by God and takes the time to share with us what she has learned, even when the lesson isn’t easy admit or share.
These are also people that I think would make for awesome neighbors. Can you imagine if we all (Chick and Jason, too) lived near the end of the same cul-de-sac? What an awesome neighborhood that would be!
Congratulations, you’ve won a !
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging.
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of this prestigious award,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
Thank you all for being a part of my life.
Blessings to you.