I normally don’t do this sort of stuff. But….I saw this over at EE’s at Life Unscripted and I caught myself answering the questions myself.
Besides, I know you are all wanting to know more about me……….
1. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed again, would you?
Oh yes. My Catherine has GREAT lips!
2. Do you take compliments well?
I’m getting better. Go ahead……try me!
3. Do you play Sudoku?
No. I don’t even know what it is.
4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
Absolutely. (What a sec….alone?)
5. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you would save?
6. Who was the last person you slept in the bed with?
The only person I ever share a bed with. My wife.
7. Who do you text the most?
I normally don’t, but most likely…Catherine.
8. Favorite children’s book?
9. How tall are you?
I’m not. I’m 5’-7”, but I try to stand up straight and I’m working on my self-confidence.
10. Favorite ex?
11. Where was the furthest place you traveled?
12. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
13. Can you do splits?
Not anymore, but I used to.
14. What movie do you want to see right now?
Dan in Real Life (Steve Carrol).
15. What are you going to do for New Year’s Eve?
We went to dinner, watched a movie, watched the ball drop in NY on TV, drank Welches Grape Sparkling cider, went to bed.
16. Are you a cheerleader?
Are you kidding? I am the Alpha Dude!
17. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
18. Do you like care bears?
You’re joking, right?
19. What do you eat at the movies?
20. Do you know how to play poker?
Yep. That doesn’t mean I’m any good at it though.
21. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Always. Ever since this day.
22. What do you wear to sleep?
23. Is your hair straight or curly?
24. Is your tongue pierced?
No. I still have a brain.
25. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Depends on the circumstance. But if someone doesn’t have a sense of humor, we probably won’t get along very well.
26. Ever been to L.A.?
Yes...I lived and worked there for several years.
27.Any plans 4 tonight?
Sleeping (after church, not during).
28. What's your fav. song at the moment?
Cartoon song by Chris Rice.
29. Are you a gullible person?
Why? What are you selling?
30. If you could have any job what would it be?
Stand Up Comic. Or a Pastor. (Maybe both?)
30. Are you easy to get along with?
Most of the time.
31. What is your favorite time of day?
Early morning, before anyone else is up.
32. Are you generally a happy person?
Most of the time.